Look #129 - Half Tucked

scarf from Mecca by mom / F21 cardigan and ring / Cotton On maxi skirt / Mini Cooper Aviator

I do alway love leaving my shirt half tucked like this! well, I was also looking for something casual, very relaxing and of course, easy peasy to be worn for the #360KualaLumpur bazaar as posted previously. wearing skirt is not wrong as i paired it with that slip-on and opting for that backpack. so, easy to move, mingle and shop!

I'd like to highlight the skirt which got at Cotton On for only RM40. love the light material and simple layering design of it. then, the scarf is given by my mom who just coming back from Umrah. loads of love, thanks mama! :)

Thanks guys for visiting and reading. keep on loving and i'll keep on updating. Adios!

Photographed by IfaAthirah and Edited by SizzlingSuzai.


yup, KOSE X SizzlingSuzai GIVEAWAY is still ON-GOING and looking for like another 5 winners!! pali pali hurry hurry

xoxo

Post a Comment

0 Comments